Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

Middle Damned Review

Life after death was not all they expected for Blake Stillwater and his family. Some went to live in the light. Another went into darkness. Blake fights for survival against the forces of evil, somewhere between, in the Realm of the Middle Damned. At this crossroads, which connect the dimensions of the Living World and the hereafter, failure is a one-way ticket to everlasting torment in the lake of fire.******I Absolutely enjoyed this book. It kept my attention completely as it was so entertaining. This author has a great sense of humor. The plot was wonderful as well as unique. Not something you come across often, and that's a good thing. I loved every twist and turn the story takes, kept me on the edge of my seat. A completely enjoyable read and i will be  recommending to my friends.******

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billie Jo,

    Thank you for reading and reviewing Middle Damned. The second book in the Middle Damned Triology, Rise of the Fallen, is current out with the editor and should be available before the end of the year. I'm very excited about the direction the story has taken in the second book and think you will enjoy it.

    Good luck in your reading, reviewing and writing.

    Shane Stilson

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here